UCOSP status report #1

For the first week, I have tried stepped through the code in Ingres using the build that is generated by ./runbuild.sh -g after a clean along with gcc.

For the first patch isempty, I have the diff patch that I have so far to Andrew, Alex, and Sara. I have got a confirmation from Alex that the patch Right now I'm currently stuck on some build error that is at this point unknown to me.

I have followed the exact same steps for this way of clean build.

In $ING_ROOT:
rm -rf release install build logs tools
./runbuild.sh -c
cd src
rm -rf `svn stat | grep ? | awk '{ print $2'`
runbuild.sh -g

However, the build gave me the following error
grep --color -n error ./logs/jam_01_23_10_0309.log
1384:/data/g7iwwong/geospatial/src/common/adf/adg/adgoptab.c:1106: error: 'ADO_ISEMPTY_CNT' undeclared here (not in a function)
1385:/data/g7iwwong/geospatial/src/common/adf/adg/adgoptab.c:1106: error: 'ADZ_ISEMPTY_FIIDX' undeclared here (not in a function)

Posted byA nerdy girl at 12:47 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment