UCOSP: status report #8

I'm trying to get Drupal 7 to talk to Ingres 10 following this here on Windows 32 bit XP home SP3, with PHP 5.3 and Apache 2.2. When I run the script from http://localhost:8080/drupal-6.14/install.php, and it's stucked on

Database configuration
Your web server does not appear to support any common database types.


I have these 2 lines in my php.ini under Apache

extension_dir=C:\php\ext
extenion=php_ingres.dll


The funny thing is Drupal knows about other extension such as php_mysql.dll, but the php_ingres.dll does not, which are also located in C:\php\ext like php_mysql.dll. I have got my version of php_ingres.dll from Grant earlier today since the dll is not up on ESD for Ingres version 10 yet(Thanks so much for Grant again on this).

Apparently, I'm not the only one of the UCOSP students who are still stucked on this. Sarah and Mary has got away from this problem by installing a Linux VM and Evan is still working on it. ARGH, I really want to get this working soon!

Posted byA nerdy girl at 9:31 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment