UCOSP: status report #9

While I'm following getting Drupal on Ingres, I come across another set of tutorials that I found them useful in understanding the bigger picture.



Also, today I have come across some command from IRC that I found them useful to configure a php module on Windows.

Make sure...
  • you have your_whatever_module.dll is located in the path stated in the following line inside the php.ini file: extension_dir=whatever_extension_path
  • the variable inside php.ini is enabled to see any error messages
  • you don't have your path slashes backwards, path such as "C:\php\ext" works but "C:/php/ext" won't for Windows user like me.
  • If you run this command: \whatever_path_you_install_the_php\php.exe -i(and it should give you "C:\WINDOWS" by default), then you need to place the php.ini into that directory given by the command.
  • You see the php module that you want to install by running this command: \whatever_path_you_install_the_php\php.exe -m


Good luck installing :)!

I have got the php_ingres.dll module loaded in php, and next configure Apache with Ingres, then Drupal installation.

Posted byA nerdy girl at 8:54 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment